- Preparing for the CCNP ONT Exam: IP Quality of Service
- Dec 7, 2007
- The Basic Uses of TCP/IP Route Maps
Jennifer Carroll, Jeff Doyle
- Dec 9, 2005
- Route maps are similar to access lists; they both have criteria for matching the details of certain packets and an action of permitting or denying those packets. This chapter explains the basics of Route Maps. Included are sample exercises to help you practice administration and use of Route Maps.
- The ABCs of TCP/IP
- Mar 25, 2005
- Learn the very basics of TCP/IP in this sample chapter by Mark Sportack. Find out how TCP/IP interacts with the internet, as well as with other communication protocols.
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
Zaheer Aziz, Johnson Lui, Abe Martey, Faraz Shamim
- Jul 26, 2002
- Learn how to quickly identify and fix the most common causes of EIGRP problems with these debugs, configurations, and useful show commands.
- Dynamic Routing Protocols
- Nov 16, 2001
- This sample chapter from CCIE: Routing TCP/IP Volume I shows how routers can discover how to correctly switch packets to their respective destinations automatically and share that information with other routers via dynamic routing protocols.