Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNP TSHOOT Lab Manual
- Your Price: $40.50
- List Price: $45.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- The only authorized Lab Manual for Cisco Networking Academy's CCNP TSHOOT: Troubleshooting and Maintaining IP Networks, V.6 (642-832)
- A portable, bound copy of all 12 CCNP V 6.x TSHOOT Labs: convenient lightweight and friendly
- Allows students to review or walk through hands-on labs without a huge textbook or live Web connection
- Contains additional pages between labs for in-class note-taking
- Separate answer key available at Cisco Academy Connection and the PearsonHighered.com Instructor Resource site
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 10-7/8"
- Pages: 336
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58713-305-9
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-305-3
The only authorized Lab Manual for Cisco Networking Academy's new CCNP TSHOOT: Troubleshooting and Maintaining IP Networks, V.6 (642-832)
This hands-on Lab Manual is the perfect companion for all Cisco Networking Academy students who are taking the new course CCNP TSHOOT: Troubleshooting and Maintaining IP Networks (V. 6) as part of their CCNP preparation. It offers a portable, bound copy of all 12 CCNP V 6.x TSHOOT network troubleshooting and maintenance labs in a convenient, lightweight format that allows students to walk through key procedures and easily take notes without a large textbook or a live Internet connection. Working with these conveniently-formatted labs, students will gain practical experience performing regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks, and using technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to troubleshoot networks.
Lab Configuration Files (196 KB .zip)
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
Chapter 2 Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
Chapter 3 Using Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
Chapter 4 Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switched Solutions
Chapter 5 Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Solutions
Chapter 6 Troubleshooting Addressing Services
Chapter 7 Troubleshooting Network Performance Issues
Chapter 8 Troubleshooting Converged Networks
Chapter 9 Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Implementations
Chapter 10 Review and Preparation for Troubleshooting Complex Enterprise Networks
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Building Data Centers with VXLAN BGP EVPN: A Cisco NX-OS Perspective
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39