Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
IT as a Service (ITaaS) Framework, The: Transform to an End-to-End Services Organization and Operate IT like a Competitive Business
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Estimated Release: Feb 2, 2018
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2018
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 320
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-468751-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-468751-3
Today, enterprise IT organizations must operate as relevant, transparent, and competitive “businesses within a business” to build trusted partnerships with their enterprise customers. Cisco’s IT as a Service (ITaaS) Solution offers a proven Service Delivery model for addressing this challenge, responding rapidly to change, and managing all suppliers, including public cloud providers. Cisco’s IT as a Service (ITaaS) Solution provides an in-depth understanding of every component of today’s ITaaS Service Delivery Model, and helps you transform theory into practice to start driving value from ITaaS. Leading enterprise IT consultant Justin Mann shows how to:
- Design an end-to-end ITaaS Service Delivery model around your business strategy
- Establish an effective Services Taxonomy, Service Portfolio, and Service Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement TCO and cost modeling strategies that enable informed high-level decision making
- Establish metrics that correlate service performance to business outcomes
- Proactively prepare services for -- and respond quickly to -- changing business requirements
- Strengthen partnerships between the CIO, service owners, and business leaders
- Link to and complement existing IT O&M and Enterprise Architecture practices
Throughout, sidebars help you follow the IT Service Transformation Journey from beginning to end, and sample templates, dashboards, and project plans help you plan and pursue your own transformation.
Table of Contents
1. The Case for Services Transformation
2. IT Service Delivery & Introduction to ITaaS
3. An Overview of an Enterprise ITaaS Transformation Program
4. Services Transformation Change Leadership
5. IT Service Delivery Model Taxonomy
6. Mapping the Business Technical Capabilities
7. Designing the ITaaS Service Portfolio
8. Service Delivery Roles & Responsibilities
9. IT Service Costing
10. IT Service Metrics Strategy
11. IT Service Metrics in Depth
12. Service Capability & Performance Roadmaps
13. Service - Key Guidelines
14. Tools, Automation, and Consumables
15. ITaaS Service Delivery Model Integration & Management
16. The Next Big Steps for an IT as a Service Organization