Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Configuring CallManager and Unity: A Step-by-Step Guide
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $44.80
- List Price: $56.00
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2005
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 576
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58705-196-6
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58705-196-8
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 1-58705-397-7
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58705-397-9
An indispensable step-by-step configuration guide for IP Telephony professionals
- Includes step-by-step configuration instructions for CallManager features and Unity administration tasks
- Demonstrates how to deploy devices and implement your dial plan
- Covers Call Admission Control features and class of service
- Examines different subscriber types and how subscribers are added, imported, and managed
- Includes step-by-step instructions for call handling and auto attendant configuration
- Describes how to use Unity and CallManager together to deliver unique features
To properly deploy any type of technology, networking professionals must understand not only the technology but also how to configure and integrate it with other solutions. That’s the key to Configuring CallManager and Unity–it focuses on the configuration issues associated with CallManager and Unity® deployments while ensuring that you understand the technologies behind your deployment.
Configuring CallManager and Unity includes step-by-step guides that system administrators and other networking professionals can use in the field. These step-by-step instructions have been worked out by an author who has both taught and implemented Cisco® solutions in real-world situations, so coverage is comprehensive for both basic and complex implementations. You will find information that will assist in the configuration of CallManager-related tasks, such as device configuration, gateway implementation, and dial-plan creation to name a few. You will also find Unity-related configuration tasks, ranging from the basics, such as holiday and schedule configuration, to more involved tasks, such as Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) networking implementation. In addition to covering Unity and CallManager tasks, this book includes a chapter on leveraging the capabilities of both systems to create integrated solutions, such as a MeetMe conference manager.
Tasks in Configuring CallManager and Unity are organized in the same order you would naturally perform them, and some tasks are cross-referenced with other required tasks for easy reference. You learn not only how to configure CallManager and Unity but also how to create a more feature-rich environment by leveraging CallManager and Unity features. Regardless of your specific needs, you’ll find Configuring CallManager and Unity to be a timesaving tool when performing common or complicated configuration tasks.
This IP communications book is part of the Cisco Press® Networking Technology Series. IP communications titles from Cisco Press help networking professionals understand voice and IP telephony technologies, plan and design converged networks, and implement network solutions for increased productivity.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- End-to-End Quality of Service Network Design LiveLessons: QoS for Rich-Media and Cloud Networks
- Downloadable Video $199.99
- End-to-End QoS Network Design: Quality of Service for Rich-Media & Cloud Networks, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $51.19