Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Lesson 10: Implementing SSL VPNs on the Cisco ASA Firewall, Downloadable Version
- Your Price: $14.99
- About this video
Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are available here.
- Copyright 2013
- Edition: 1st
- Downloadable Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-325908-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-325908-7
SSL is a feature that is supported, by default, by most Internet browser software today. Levering the SSL, a VPN can be created to allow remote users to access their data over protected VPNs, offering similar functionality to IPsec. In this lesson you will learn how to configure SSL VPN support on the ASA firewall.
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco ISE for BYOD and Secure Unified Access, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $44.79
- CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND (210-250) and SECOPS (210-255) Complete Video Course and Practice Tests
- Premium Edition Video $319.99