Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Lesson 4: Implementing Layer 2 Protection for Switches, Downloadable Version
- Your Price: $9.99
- About this video
Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are available here.
- Copyright 2013
- Edition: 1st
- Downloadable Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-325912-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-325912-4
There are many types of attacks that can cause our switches to be compromised, and act differently than expected. In this lesson you will learn how to control Spanning Tree using the BPDU Guard command, and mitigate a CAM table overflow by using the feature of Port Security.
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco ISE for BYOD and Secure Unified Access, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $44.79
- CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND (210-250) and SECOPS (210-255) Complete Video Course and Practice Tests
- Premium Edition Video $319.99