Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 408
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58705-248-2
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58705-248-4
Share network resources and reduce costs while providing secure network services to diverse user communities
- Presents the business drivers for network virtualization and the major challenges facing network designers today
- Shows how to use virtualization designs with existing applications, such as VoIP and network services, such as quality of service and multicast
- Provides design alternatives for different real-world deployment scenarios, with configuration examples and case studies
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Designing Networks and Services for the Cloud: Delivering business-grade cloud applications and services
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59