Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
QoS Lesson 11: RTP Header Compression, Downloadable Version
- Your Price: $2.99
- About this video
Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are available here.
- Copyright 2012
- Edition: 1st
- Downloadable Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-306923-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-306923-5
RTP header compression (cRTP), as demonstrated in this video, can reduce the bandwidth used by a voice call over a WAN link. Specifically, a voice packet's 40 Byte Layer 3 and Layer 4 headers can be reduced to only 2 or 4 Bytes.
Other Things You Might Like
- CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Network Simulator, Download Version
- Software Download $119.99
- CCNA Cloud CLDADM 210-455 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $39.99