Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video (CTCOLLAB) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-080 CTCOLLAB), Rough Cuts
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2017
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 600
- Edition: 1st
- Premium Item
- ISBN-10: 0-13-430551-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-430551-6
This is the Rough Cut version of the printed book.
This is Cisco's authorized, self-paced, foundation learning tool for the new Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video (CTCOLLAB 300-080) exam, required for Cisco CCNP Collaboration certification. It brings together essential knowledge for troubleshooting a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution, including methodology, triage techniques, resources, and tools.
You'll find this guide valuable whether you're preparing for CCNP Collaboration certification or simply want to gain a better understanding of how to build and manage Cisco collaboration networks. You'll learn how to:
- Describe a systematic methodology to troubleshoot issues in Cisco collaboration deployments
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco VCS Control and Cisco VCS Expressway
- Troubleshoot call setup issues
- Troubleshoot CCD and ILS issues
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager mobility features
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Troubleshoot media resource and voice quality issues
As an Authorized Self-Study Guide, this book fully reflects the content of Cisco's official CTCOLLAB course. Real-world scenarios and extensive visuals illustrate key concepts; chapter learning objectives and summaries help focus study; self-assessment review questions help you assess your knowledge; and multiple configuration examples help you use your knowledge in your day-to-day-work.
Other Things You Might Like
- CCIE Wireless v3 Study Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $119.99
- CCIE and CCDE Evolving Technologies Study Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $95.99