Cisco Press is the official publisher for Cisco certification and network technology self-study resources, providing candidates with flexible learning options including books, eBooks, practice tests, video training, simulator software, and value-priced libraries.
Featured Products for the New Exams and Certifications
The Pearson IT Certification Simulator software will help you systematically develop and sharpen the hands-on Cisco network configuration and troubleshooting skills you need to pass your CCNA Routing & Switching exam, without investing a dime in expensive lab hardware. Its state-of-the-art simulation software enables you to practice real-world networking skills with more than 400 structured labs designed to reinforce exam topics, including: IPv6, router and switch navigation and administration, LAN switching, IP addressing, routing, WANs, subnetting, and troubleshooting. New grade reporting makes assessing your performance easier than ever.
OFFICIAL CERT GUIDES
Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips. These new editions have been fully updated for the latest ICND1, ICND2, and CCNA exams. Each Official Cert Guide includes a test preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams, 2 practice tests with through exam topic reviews, hundreds of questions, a free copy of the ICND1 and ICND2 Network Simulator Lite software, instructional video (90 minutes for ICND1, 60 minutes for ICND2), study plan templates, unique review exercises like mind maps and memory tables, and much more. The two-book Official Cert Guide Library includes the ICND1 and ICND2 Official Cert Guides and companion DVDs, and is value-priced at $20 off the combined list price of the individual books.
Special Offer: Each Official Cert Guide print book includes an exclusive offer for 70% off the corresponding Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test.
PREMIUM EDITION EBOOK AND PRACTICE TESTS
Premium Edition eBook and Practice Tests are digital-only products combining an Official Cert Guide eBook with additional exams in the Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine. The products contain:
• Four full ICND1 or ICND2 practice exams combined with four full CCNA practice exams, part review questions, and book questions (over 500 ICND1 and over 400 ICND2 unique exam-realistic questions)
FOUNDATION LEARNING GUIDES
Foundation Learning Guides provide you with the knowledge needed to configure Cisco switches and routers to operate in corporate internetworks. You will gain a thorough understanding of concepts and configuration procedures required to build a multiswitch, multirouter, and multigroup internetwork that uses LAN and WAN interfaces for the most commonly used routing and routed protocols.
FLASH CARDS AND PORTABLE COMMAND GUIDES
The Flash Card and Exam Practice Pack gives you three methods of proven, late-stage exam preparation in one packagePearson IT Certification Practice Tests, more than 400 Flash Cards available both in print and online, and Quick Reference Guides which help review exam topics. The CCNA Portable Command Guide summarizes all CCNA certification-level Cisco IOS® Software commands, keywords, command arguments, and associated prompts.
31 DAYS BEFORE YOUR EXAMComing Soon
31 Days Before your Exam books offer a personable and practical way to understand the certification process, commit to taking the exam, and finish preparation using a variety of foundational and supplemental study resources. The books breaks down key exam topics into 31 daily review sessions using short summaries, lists, tables, examples, and graphics. A Study Resources section provides a quick reference for locating more in-depth treatment of a day’s topics within the relevant foundational and supplemental resources.
• Job Role: This certification validates comprehensive network troubleshooting and implementation skills required for job titles such as Network Administrator, Network Engineer, or Network Specialist.
• Prerequisite Certification: CCENT (Exam 100-101 ICND1)
• Required Exams: 100-101 ICND1 and 200-101 ICND2 or the composite 200-120 CCNA
• This is a 3-year certification program. You can recertify by taking any associate-level exam or professional-level exam or higher. Or you can take the CCIE certification exam before your certification expires.
• Recommended Years of Experience or Knowledge: 6 months to 1 year
• To schedule an exam, visit PearsonVUE.com/Cisco
The Cisco Learning Network is an online community for Cisco-certified customers that helps customers and partners interact, collaborate, learn, mentor peers, and prepare for certification exams via discussion forums, blogs, video interviews, wikis, and other interactive Web 2.0 technologies.
Cisco Press has monthly e-mail newsletters for networking professionals as well as exclusive newsletters for Networking Academy students and instructors. In addition, we send out periodic e-mails announcing new products and special offers. Sign up today.
Cisco Learning Partners are the only authorized commercial sources for Cisco training. These organizations and their instructors are uniquely qualified to offer market-leading training on the latest advances in Cisco technology and can prepare students to take a wide variety of Cisco Certification exams.
Two courses are recommended for CCNA Routing & Switching certification: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 1 (ICND1), and Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 2 (ICND2).
* Discount code CCNA30 is valid for a 30% discount off the list price of products relating to the new ICND1 (100-101), ICND2 (200-101), and CCNA (200-120) exams purchased on ciscopress.com, pearsonITcertification.com, or informit.com. Discount is not valid on book + eBook bundles, eBook/Video Deal of the Week featured titles, Safari Books Online, Rough Cuts, individual video lessons, non-discountable titles, or titles on promotion with our retail partners. Discount code may not be combined with any other offer and is not redeemable for cash. Discount offer expires June 30, 2013. Offer subject to change.