Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCDP ARCH Quick Reference
- Your Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2010
- Pages: 98
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 1-58714-328-3
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58714-328-1
As a final exam preparation tool, the CCDP ARCH Quick Reference provides a concise review of all objectives on the new CCDP ARCH exam (642-873). This digital Short Cut provides you with detailed, graphical-based information, highlighting only the key topics in cram-style format.
With this document as your guide, you will review topics on campus and data center design, addressing and routing, advanced WAN services, SAN design, VPN design, IP multicast design, voice over WLAN design, secure designs, designing an e-commerce module, and network management with Cisco IOS Software. This fact-filled Quick Reference allows you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you focus your study on areas of weakness and to enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.
Table of Contents
1. Cisco Design Models
2. Network Design Considerations for the Enterprise Campus
3. Addressing and Routing Design Considerations
4. Design Considerations for Advanced WAN Services
5. Data Center Design for the Enterprise
6. Storage Area Network Design
7. Designing an E-Commerce Module
8. Securing an Enterprise Network
9. VPN Design
10. IP Multicast Design Considerations
11. Designing Voice over WLAN Networks
12. Cisco IOS Software Network Management Capabilities
Other Things You Might Like
- CCIE and CCDE Evolving Technologies Study Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $95.99