Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCIE and CCDE Evolving Technologies Study Guide
- Your Price: $95.99
- List Price: $119.99
- Estimated Release: Oct 22, 2018
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2019
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-5972-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-5972-6
Prepare for the evolving technology components of Cisco’s revised CCIE and CCDE written exams
The changes Cisco made to its expert-level CCIE and CCDE certifications allow candidates to link their core technology expertise with knowledge of evolving technologies that organizations are rapidly adopting, including cloud services, IoT networking, and network programmability. This guide will help you efficiently master and integrate the knowledge of evolving technology that you’ll need to succeed on the revised CCIE and CCDE written examinations.
Designed to help you efficiently focus your study, achieve mastery, and build confidence, CCIE and CCDE Evolving Technologies Study Guide focuses on conceptual insight, not mere memorization. Focused specifically on the exams’ evolving technologies components, it combines with track-specific Cisco Press certification guides to offer comprehensive and authoritative preparation for advanced Cisco certification.
- Understand the Internet of Things (IoT) from the perspective of business transformations, connectivity, and security
- Review leading IoT architectural models and applications
- Structure edge, fog, and centralized compute to maximize processing efficiency
- Recognize behavioral and operational differences between IoT networks and enterprise networks
- Gain a holistic understanding of public, private, or hybrid cloud environments that use VMs or containers
- Explore cloud service models, connectivity, security, scalability, and high availability designs.
- Master modern API-based programmability and automation methods for interacting with diverse network applications and devices
- Connect with the Cisco DevNet developer community and other key resources for Cisco network programming
Other Things You Might Like
- CCIE Routing and Switching v5.1 Foundations: Bridging the Gap Between CCNP and CCIE
- eBook (Watermarked) $63.99