Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
- Copyright 2016
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Edition: 1st
- Premium Edition eBook
- ISBN-10: 0-13-417228-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-417228-6
CCNA Routing Collaboration CICD 210--060 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a comprehensive self-study tool for preparing for the new CCNA Collaboration exam. Complete coverage of all exam topics as posted on the exam topic blueprint ensures readers will arrive at a thorough understanding of what they need to master to succeed on the exam. The book follows a logical organization of the CCNA Collaboration exam objectives. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing readers' retention and recall of exam topics. Readers will organize their exam preparation through the use of the consistent features in these chapters, including:
- Pre-chapter quiz — These quizzes allow readers to assess their knowledge of the chapter content and decide how much time to spend on any given section.
- Foundation Topics — These sections make up the majority of the page count, explaining concepts, configurations, with emphasis on the theory and concepts, and with linking the theory to the meaning of the configuration commands.
- Key Topics — Inside the Foundation Topics sections, every figure, table, or list that should absolutely be understood and remembered for the exam is noted with the words “Key Topic” in the margin. This tool allows the reader to quickly review the most important details in each chapter.
- Exam Preparation — This ending section of each chapter includes three additional features for review and study, all designed to help the reader remember the details as well as to get more depth. Readers will be instructed to review key topics from the chapter, complete tables and lists from memory, and define key terms.
- Final Preparation Chapter–This final chapter details a set of tools and a study plan to help readers complete their preparation for the exams.
This is Cisco's official, comprehensive self-study resource for preparing for the new CICD 210-060 exam: one of two exams required to earn CCNA Collaboration certification and demonstrate your ability to administer Cisco voice and video networks.
Expert Cisco network professional and trainer Michael Valentine covers every CICD 210-060 exam objective concisely and logically. You'll find comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of:
- Voice Perspectives: traditional voice, unified voice, Cisco Unified Communications components, and Cisco IP Phone Concepts and Registration
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Express, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager: administration, endpoint/user management, dial plans, and enabling telephony and/or mobility features
- Cisco Unity Connection, CUCM IM, and Cisco Telepresence, including voice mail integration and CUCM IM
- Voice network management and troubleshooting with CME, CUCM, Unity Connection, CUCM IM, and Presence
CCNA Routing Collaboration CICD 210--060 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is an enhanced eBook that contains:
• Four full practice exams (2 more then the standard edition)
• Direct links from each question to detailed tutorials
• Performance tracking
• PDF, EPUB, and MOBI (Kindle eBook) formats, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, eBook reader, and smartphone
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco DevNet Sandbox: Collaboration Labs LiveLessons
- Online Video $79.99