Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Network Simulator
- Your Price: $119.99
- List Price: $149.99
- Estimated Release: Mar 14, 2017
- Powerful network simulator software allows CCNA candidates to explore configuration and troubleshooting scenarios in a realistic environment
- Learn hands-on skills with structured labs designed by an expert instructor
- Unique learning tool that helps reinforce key networking concepts
- Interactive simulation engine helps teach by doing, the most effective method of learning
- Copyright 2017
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-5776-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-5776-0
The CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Network Simulator is a single-user software package. It helps users develop and enhance hands-on configuration and troubleshooting skills without the investment in expensive lab hardware. This state of the art simulation software allows users to practice their networking skills with more than 400 structured labs designed to reinforce CCNA exam topics, including router and switch navigation and administration, Network Fundamentals, LAN Switching Technologies, Routing Technologies, WAN Technologies, Infrastructure Services, Infrastructure Security, and Infrastructure Management.
Users will experience realistic network device response as they work through each of the labs developed by best selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom. The software comes complete with more than 400 structured labs, including skill building configuration exercises, configuration scenarios, complex troubleshooting scenarios, and subnetting exercises. All the labs are developed with the objective of gaining the hands-on skills necessary to successfully answer the simulation and scenario-based questions on the actual CCNA exam. Each lab includes detailed instructions, topology diagrams, full answers and complete explanations.