Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA Routing and Switching (ICND1 100-105, ICND2 200-105, and CCNA 200-125) Library with Practice Test, 2nd Edition
Premium Edition Video
- Your Price: $799.97
- List Price: $999.96
- About this video
- Link to download the enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test exam engine
- Access code for question database
- Access to the streaming video through your Account page after purchase
The Premium Edition Video is a digital-only certification preparation product combining a video course with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Tests.
Your purchase will deliver:
- Copyright 2018
- Edition: 2nd
- Premium Edition Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-516016-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-516016-9
45+ Hours of Video Instruction
Everything you need to know to pass the CCNA exam from two best-selling Cisco Press authors!
Two great trainers in one essential product. In this comprehensive and indispensable training package you get more than 45 hours of video instruction in two essential libraries: CCNA Routing and Switching (ICND1 100-105, ICND2 200-105, and CCNA 200-125) Library and CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Exam Prep LiveLessons Library.
You’ll start with an in-depth deep dive into every objective on the exam from Kevin Wallace, best-selling author, expert instructor, and double CCIE, who walks you through the full range of topics on the CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 exam, including fundamentals of networking, LAN switching, IP routing, Wide Area Networks (WANs), network services, securing network devices, and network management. You then get more than 17 hours from Wendell Odom, best-selling author of the CCENT and CCNA Official Cert Guides, who digs in to the CCENT and CCNA exams further, detailing common misunderstandings people often make when taking the exams plus sample questions with in-depth reviews of each. This is an essential course for anyone interested in passing the CCENT ICND1, CCNA ICND2, or 200-125 CCNA combined exam.
Complete Video Course modules map to the exam objectives and conclude with summaries and module and glossary review quizzes, challenging you to recall information across multiple topics. Forty-six interactive hands-on exercises are integrated throughout the course, challenging you to apply the knowledge you’ve learned in each lesson. Exam Prep videos then focus on giving you the tools you need to pass these exams. Includes background information on the exams, a deep dive into common mistakes and misunderstandings people make when taking the exams, and exam walkthroughs with sample questions so you can see firsthand the types of questions you’ll encounter in the testing facility.
This title also includes FOUR full CCNA practice exams that run in the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software. Constructed to help you assess your exam readiness, these practice tests
* Enable you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
* Include direct references to the Complete Video Course lessons so you can easily reference video content to understand the concepts behind the questions
* Provide unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
* Track your performance and provide feedback to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Designed to take you inside CCNA networking concepts in a unique and interactive way, CCNA Routing and Switching (ICND1 100-105, ICND2 200-105, and CCNA 200-125) Library is guaranteed to help you master the foundational networking topics that will help you succeed on the exam and on the job.
What You Will Learn
CCNA Routing and Switching (ICND1 100-105, ICND2 200-105, and CCNA 200-125) Library
* Network reference models, protocols, and infrastructure components
* Cloud resources
* Network architectures
* Network cabling
* IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
* Cisco Catalyst Switch configuration
* Virtual LANs (VLANs), trunking, and VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
* Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
* EtherChannel and Voice VLANs
* Basic router operation, configuration, and verification
* Routing fundamentals
* Routing between VLANs
* RIP, OSPF, and EIGRP routing protocols
* Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) and BGP
* Options for WAN connectivity and WAN topologies
* DHCP, HSRP, NAT, NTP, and QoS
* Switch security and ACLs
* Network management protocols and device management
* Troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches
* Network programmability, SDN, and APIC-EM Path Trace ACL Analysis tool
* Exam preparation strategies
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Exam Prep LiveLessons Library
* How to tackle the most challenging topics on the exam
* Traps and pitfalls to avoid on the exam
* Strategies for approaching each question type on the exam
* Exam-day strategies to help you prepare for and succeed on the exam
Who Should Take This Course
* Anyone interested in passing the CCENT ICND1 100-105, CCNA ICND2 200-105, or CCNA 200-125 exams
* Anyone interested in learning fundamental networking skills
About Pearson Video Training
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que topics include IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.
Table of Contents
CCENT ICND1 100-105 Complete Video Course
CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Complete Video Course
CCNA ICND2 200-105 Exam Prep LiveLessons
CCENT ICND1 100-105 Exam Prep LiveLessons