Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA Security 640-553 Cert Flash Cards Online
Cert Flash Cards Online
- This product currently is not for sale.
Visit certflashcardsonline.com to see a demo and try it free.
- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 1st
- Cert Flash Cards Online
- ISBN-10: 1-58705-858-8
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58705-858-5
CCNA Security Cert Flash Cards Online
As a late-stage exam preparation tool, the CCNA Security Cert Flash Cards Online provides a concise review of all objectives on the IINS exam 640-553. This alternative learning format presents a unique approach that compliments other self-study formats like books and practice tests. CCNA Security Cert Flash Cards Online consists of a custom flash card application loaded with 250 total questions that test your skills and enhance retention of exam topics.
Questions are organized by exam objective, allowing you to focus your study on selected topics. You can choose to view cards in order or at random, and you can create custom sets from the entire bank of cards. Once the bank is chosen, you view questions, test yourself, and then view answers. The engine provides you with the ability to mark each question correct or incorrect and provides a detailed score report by category at the end of the exam. You can even write notes on each question and then get a printable PDF of all your notes aligned to the relevant questions and their correct responses.
These robust features make this a truly unique learning tool:
" Provide space to enter long answers
" Provide ability to mark individual questions right or wrong
" Provide a score report
" Create custom sets based on questions marked incorrect
" Ability to print flash cards
" Ability to check online for updates to question banks
Cert Flash Cards Online is available in both desktop and mobile device format, allowing you to test yourself at home, work, or on the go. These fact-filled flash cards allow you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you focus your study on areas of weakness and to enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.
Table of Contents
1. Describe the security threats facing modern network infrastructures
2. Secure Cisco[r] routers
3. Implement AAA on Cisco routers using local router database and external ACS
4. Mitigate threats to Cisco routers and networks using ACLs
5. Implement secure network management and reporting
6. Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks
7. Implement the Cisco IOS[r] IPS feature set using SDM
8. Implement site-to-site VPNs on Cisco Routers using SDM
Other Things You Might Like
- CCIE Wireless v3 Study Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $119.99
- CCNA Voice Official Exam Certification Guide (640-460 IIUC)
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99