Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA Security 640-554 Official Cert Guide and LiveLessons Bundle
- Your Price: $63.99
- List Price: $79.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 647
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58720-426-6
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58720-426-5
A $199 value, this video and book training package gives you comprehensive coverage of CCNA Security exam topics, providing you with all the assessment, review, and practice tools you need to succeed on the exam. This bundle includes:
-LiveLessons DVD with 5 hours of video instruction
-Official CCNA Security 640-554 study guide
About the LiveLessons DVD:
CCNA Security 640-554 LiveLessons is a comprehensive video training package covering the key topics on the CCNA Security IINS 640-554 exam. CCIE-certified expert trainer Keith Barker provides you 5 hours of hands-on, step-by-step video training to help you develop the knowledge and skills needed to secure Cisco networks. Through this collection of 10 video training lessons, divided into 29 sublessons, you will gain insight into the hands-on configuration and troubleshooting skills needed to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. These hands-on video lessons cover hardening network devices with Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP), implementing secure management and monitoring, using ACS and TACACS+, implementing layer 2 protection for switches, packet filtering ACLs, configuring Cisco IOS zone-based firewalls and Cisco ASA firewalls, adding IPS to Cisco routers, connecting IPsec site to site VPN tunnels on Cisco routers, and implementing SSL VPNs on the Cisco ASA.
Whether you are looking for helpful and current hands-on labs to supplement your study for the CCNA Security exam or are simply looking to gain a better understanding and proficiency with network security configuration and troubleshooting tasks, CCNA Security 640-554 LiveLessons will help you succeed on the CCNA Security exam and in your daily job as a network security professional.
About the Official Cert Guide book:
Trust the best selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCNA Security 640-554 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
- Master Cisco CCNA Security 640-554 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions on the CD-ROM
CCNA Security 640-554 Official Cert Guide, focuses specifically on the objectives for the Cisco CCNA Security IINS exam. Expert networking professionals Keith Barker and Scott Morris share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The companion CD-ROM contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most. The CD also contains 90 minutes of video training on CCP, NAT, object groups, ACLs, port security on a Layer 2 switch, CP3L, and zone-based firewalls.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA Security IINS exam, including:
- Network security concepts
- Security policies and strategies
- Network foundation protection (NFP)
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP)
- Management plane security
- AAA security
- Layer 2 security threats
- IPv6 security
- Threat mitigation and containment
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Cisco IOS zone-based firewalls and ASA firewalls
- Intrusion prevention and detection systems
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and cryptography
- Site-to-site IPsec VPNs and SSL VPNs
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client
- Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent)
- 512 MB RAM
- 650 MB disc space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Configuration Practice Labs, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $79.99
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Complete Video Course
- Online Video $319.99
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-101 Complete Video Course
- Online Video $159.99