Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA Security Course Booklet Version 2
- Your Price: $27.00
- List Price: $30.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Enables students to study offline, highlight key points, and take handwritten notes.
- Text is extracted word-for-word from the online course, and headings with exact page correlations link to the online course for classroom discussions and exam preparation.
- A set of icons directs readers to the online Cisco Networking Academy curriculum to take full advantage of the images, labs, Packet Tracer activities, and dynamic Flash-based activities provided there.
- Copyright 2016
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 10-7/8"
- Pages: 552
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58713-351-2
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-351-0
Your Cisco® Networking Academy® Course Booklet is designed as a study resource you can easily read, highlight, and review on the go, wherever the Internet is not available or practical:
- The text is extracted directly, word-for-word, from the online course so you can highlight important points and take notes in the “Your Chapter Notes” section.
- Headings with the exact page correlations provide a quick reference to the online course for your classroom discussions and exam preparation.
- An icon system directs you to the online curriculum to take full advantage of the images imbedded within the Networking Academy online course interface and reminds you to perform the labs and Packet Tracer activities for each chapter.
The Course Booklet is a basic, economical paper-based resource to help you succeed with the Cisco Networking Academy online course.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Modern Network Security Threats
1.1 Fundamental Principles of a Secure Network
1.2 Viruses, Worms, and Trojan horses
1.3 Attack Methodologies
1.4 Cisco Network Foundation Protection Framework
1.5 Chapter Summary
Chapter 2 Securing Network Devices
2.0 Chapter Introduction
2.1 Securing Device Access
2.2 Assigning Administrative Roles
2.3 Monitoring and Managing Devices
2.4 Using Automated Security Features
Chapter 3 Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
3.1 Purpose of AAA
3.2 Local AAA Authentication
3.3 Server-Based AAA
3.4 Server-Based AAA Authentication
3.5 Server-Based AAA Authorization and Accounting
Chapter 4 Implementing Firewall Technologies
4.1 Access Control Lists
4.2 Firewall Technologies
4.3 Zone-Based Policy Firewalls
Chapter 5 Implementing Intrusion Prevention
5.1 IPS Technologies
5.2 IPS Signatures
5.3 Implement IPS
5.4 Verify and Monitor IPS
Chapter 6 Securing the Local-Area Network
6.1 Endpoint Security
6.2 Layer 2 Security Considerations
6.3 Configuring Layer 2 Security
6.4 Wireless, VoIP, and SAN Security
Chapter 7 Cryptographic Systems
7.1 Cryptographic Services
7.2 Basic Integrity and Authenticity
7.4 Public Key Cryptography
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Routing TCP/IP, Volume II: CCIE Professional Development: CCIE Professional Development, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $51.20