Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA Voice Portable Command Guide
- Your Price: $22.39
- List Price: $27.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 264
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-290405-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-290405-6
Preparing for the latest CCNA® Voice exam? Here are all the CCNA Voice commands you’ll need to prepare for the Cisco 640-461 ICOMM v8.0 Exam, in one handy, condensed resource. Filled with valuable, easy-to-access information, the CCNA Voice Portable Command Guide is portable enough for you to use whether you’re in the server room or the equipment closet. This quick reference summarizes all commands, keywords, command arguments, and associated prompts relevant for Exam 640-461, and offers tips and examples for applying these commands in live Cisco Unified Communications environments.
Topics covered include
• Fundamentals: Unified Communications components, functions, call signaling, media flows, and VoIP quality
• Preparation: Configure Cisco switches, routers, and other devices to support Unified Voice
• Provisioning: Create/modify users, accounts, endpoints, directory numbers, user and mobility features, and calling privileges
• Messaging and Presence: Configure voice messaging, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence
• Management/Monitoring: Generate reports, monitor voicemail usage, perform backups, and more
• Support: Verify PSTN connectivity and define fault domains; troubleshoot endpoints, call quality, and voicemail
- Access all CCNA Voice commands–use as a quick, offline resource for research and solutions
- Logical how-to topic groupings provide one-stop research
- Great for review before CCNA Voice 640-461 certification exams
- Includes configuration examples for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence
- Compact size makes it easy to carry with you, wherever you go
- “Create Your Own Journal” section with blank, lined pages allows you to personalize the book for your needs
- “What Do You Want to Do?” chart inside cover helps you quickly reference specific tasks
This book is part of the Cisco Press® Certification Self-Study Product Family, which offers readers a self-paced study routine for Cisco® certification exams. Titles in the Cisco Press Certification Self-Study Product Family are part of a recommended learning program from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Configuration Practice Labs, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $79.99
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Complete Video Course
- Online Video $319.99
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-101 Complete Video Course
- Online Video $159.99