CCNA Voice Portable Command Guide, Rough Cuts
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Rough Cuts
Rough Cuts are manuscripts that are developed but not yet published, available through Safari Books Online. Rough Cuts provide you access to the very latest information on a given topic and offer you the opportunity to interact with the author to influence the final publication.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 264
- Edition: 1st
- Rough Cuts
- ISBN-10: 0-13-290407-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-290407-0
This is the Rough Cut version of the printed book.
Preparing for the latest CCNA® Voice exam? Here are all the CCNA Voice commands you’ll need to prepare for the Cisco 640-461 ICOMM v8.0 Exam, in one handy, condensed resource. Filled with valuable, easy-to-access information, the CCNA Voice Portable Command Guide is portable enough for you to use whether you’re in the server room or the equipment closet. This quick reference summarizes all commands, keywords, command arguments, and associated prompts relevant for Exam 640-461, and offers tips and examples for applying these commands in live Cisco Unified Communications environments.
Topics covered include
• Fundamentals: Unified Communications components, functions, call signaling, media flows, and VoIP quality
• Preparation: Configure Cisco switches, routers, and other devices to support Unified Voice
• Provisioning: Create/modify users, accounts, endpoints, directory numbers, user and mobility features, and calling privileges
• Messaging and Presence: Configure voice messaging, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence
• Management/Monitoring: Generate reports, monitor voicemail usage, perform backups, and more
• Support: Verify PSTN connectivity and define fault domains; troubleshoot endpoints, call quality, and voicemail
- Access all CCNA Voice commands–use as a quick, offline resource for research and solutions
- Logical how-to topic groupings provide one-stop research
- Great for review before CCNA Voice 640-461 certification exams
- Includes configuration examples for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence
- Compact size makes it easy to carry with you, wherever you go
- “Create Your Own Journal” section with blank, lined pages allows you to personalize the book for your needs
- “What Do You Want to Do?” chart inside cover helps you quickly reference specific tasks
This book is part of the Cisco Press® Certification Self-Study Product Family, which offers readers a self-paced study routine for Cisco® certification exams. Titles in the Cisco Press Certification Self-Study Product Family are part of a recommended learning program from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press.
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Configuration Practice Labs, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $79.99
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Complete Video Course
- Online Video $319.99
- CCNA Voice Portable Command Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $22.39