Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 Official Cert Guide
- Revised edition of the #1 selling CCNP and CCIE preparation self-study guide
- Book content is fully updated to align to the new CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 exam objectives
- Book and online materials are packed with features to help candidates master difficult testing methods on actual exams
- Practice tests contain exam-realistic questions that closely mimic the difficulty of the actual exam
- In-depth expert explanations of all protocols, commands, and technologies on the CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 exam
- Copyright 2020
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 904
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-597197-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-597197-0
The CCNP Security Core SCOR 300-701 Official Cert Guide serves as comprehensive guide for individuals who are pursuing the Cisco CCNP Security certification. This book helps any network professionals that want to learn the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. Complete and easy to understand, it explains key concepts and techniques through real-life examples. This book will be valuable to any individual that wants to learn about modern cybersecurity concepts and frameworks.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Cybersecurity FundamentalsChapter 2: CryptographyChapter 3: Software Defined Networking Security and Network ProgrammabilityChapter 4: Network SecurityChapter 5: Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)Chapter 6: Securing the Cloud Chapter 7: Content SecurityChapter 8: Endpoint Protection & DetectionChapter 9: Secure Network Access, Visibility & Enforcement
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options