Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNP BCMSN Quick Reference Sheets: Exam 642-812 (Digital Short Cut)
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $9.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 10-1/2x7-3/4
- Pages: 67
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 1-58705-313-6
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58705-313-9
CCNP Quick Reference Sheets Bundle (Digital Short Cut)
Brent Stewart, Denise Donohue, Jay Swan
As a final exam preparation tool, the four CCNP Quick Reference Sheets included in this value-priced bundle provide a concise review of all objectives on all four of the new CCNP exams (BSCI 642-901, BCMSN 642-812, ISCW 642-825, and ONT 642-845). These digital Short Cuts provide you with detailed, graphical-based information, highlighting only the key topics in cram-style format.
With these documents as your guide, you will review key concepts required to manage the routers and switches that form the network core, as well as edge applications that integrate voice, wireless, and security into the network. These fact-filled Quick Reference Sheets allow you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you to focus your study on areas of weakness and to enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.
Table of Contents:
1. CCNP BSCI Quick Reference Sheets
2. CCNP BCMSN Quick Reference Sheets
3. CCNP ONT Quick Reference Sheets
4. CCNP ISCW Quick Reference Sheets
Brent Stewart, CCNP, CCDP, MCSE, is a network administrator for CommScope and a certified Cisco Systems instructor. He participated in the development of BSCI and has seperately developed trainingmaterial for ICND, BSCI, BCMSN, BCRAN, and CIT. Brent lives in Hickory, NC, with his wife, Karen and children, Benjamin, Kaitlyn, Madelyn, and William.
Denise Donohue, CCIE No. 9566, is manager of solutions engineering for ePlus Technology in Maryland. She is responsible for designing and implementing data and VoIP networks, supporting companies based in the National Capital region. Prior to this role, she was a systems engineer for the data consulting arm of SBC/AT&T. Denise was a Cisco instructor and course director for Global Knowledge and did network consulting for many years. Her CCIE is in Routing and Switching.Jay Swan is a senior network engineer for the Southern Ute Indian Tribe Growth Fund in Ignacio, CO. Prior to this position, he was a Cisco instructor and course director for Global Knowledge. Jay has also worked in IT in the higher education and service provider fields. He holds CCNP® and CCSP® certifications.
Download PDF (563 KB)
Table of Contents
CCNP BSCI Quick Reference Sheets
CCNP BCMSN Quick Reference Sheets
CCNP ONT Quick Reference Sheets
CCNP ISCW Quick Reference Sheets
Other Things You Might Like
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 (CIPT2) (Authorized Self-Study Guide)
- eBook (Watermarked) $43.20
- CCNP Quick Reference
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.19
- CCNP ISCW Portable Command Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99