Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNP ROUTE Lab Manual
- Your Price: $45.00
- List Price: $50.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- The only authorized Lab Manual for Cisco Networking Academy's course CCNP ROUTE: Implementing IP Routing, V.6 (Exam 642-902)
- A portable, bound copy of all 32 CCNP V 6.x ROUTE Labs: convenient, lightweight and friendly
- Allows students to review or walk through hands-on labs without a huge textbook or live Web connection
- Contains additional pages between labs for in-class note-taking
- Separate answer key available at Cisco Academy Connection and the PearsonHighered.com Instructor Resource site
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 10-7/8"
- Pages: 384
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58713-303-2
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-303-9
The only authorized Lab Manual for Cisco Networking Academy's newly-updated course CCNP ROUTE: Implementing IP Routing, V.6 (Exam 642-902)
This hands-on routing Lab Manual is the perfect companion for all Cisco Networking Academy students who are taking the new course CCNP ROUTE: Implementing IP Routing (V. 6) as part of their CCNP preparation. It offers a portable, bound copy of all 32 CCNP V 6.x ROUTE network routing labs in a convenient, lightweight format that allows students to walk through key procedures and easily take notes without a large textbook or a live Internet connection. Working with these conveniently-formatted labs, students will gain practical experience and skills for using advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and secure Cisco ISR routers connected to LANs and WANs; and for configuring secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Routing Services
Chapter 2 Configuring the Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
Chapter 3 Configuring the Open Shortest Path First Protocol
Chapter 4 Manipulating Routing Updates
Chapter 5 Implementing Path Control
Chapter 6 Implementing a Border Gateway Protocol Solution for ISP Connectivity
Chapter 7 Implementing Routing Facilities for Branch Offices and Mobile Workers
Chapter 8 Implementing IPv6 in an Enterprise Network
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- CCIE Wireless v3 Study Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $119.99
- CCIE and CCDE Evolving Technologies Study Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $95.99