Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNP Routing and Switching TSHOOT 300-135 Quick Reference
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2015
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 125
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-392948-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-392948-5
CCNP Routing and Switching TSHOOT 300-135 Quick Reference provides a concise review of the objectives on the CCNP TSHOOT exam. This eBook provides you with detailed exam topic summaries, highlighting only the key topics in cram-style format, guaranteeing retention and easy recall of the key exam topics and ensuring your success on exam day.
With this document as your guide, you will review the following topics:
--Best practices for routine maintenance
--Troubleshooting switching technologies, including hardware, VLANs, STP, SVIs, trunking and EtherChannel, and port security
--Troubleshooting IP networking, including IP address assignment, NTP, Syslog, SNMP, gateway redundancy, and NAT
--Troubleshooting OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP routing protocols
--Network layer connectivity, router performance, and route redistribution
This fact-filled Quick Reference enables you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you focus your study on areas of weakness and enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 3 and Index)
Table of Contents
0. Tools and Methodologies
0.1. Methods — principles of troubleshooting
0.2. Procedures — approaches to troubleshooting
0.3. Practices — maintenance approaches, such as saving configs
0.4. IOS Troubleshooting tools (i.e. ping, trace, basic show commands)
0.5. Specialized tools — SNMP, Netflow, etc.
1. Troubleshooting IP networking — This section will provide some insight into common problems and troubleshooting approaches covering IP networking.
1.1. IPv4 /v6 Address Assignment
1.2. DHCP and DHCP snooping
1.3. SSH / Telnet
1.4. NTP, Syslog, SNMP
1.5. Gateway redundancy - HSRP/VRRP/GLBP
1.6. Filtering - Access lists and Route-maps (PBR)
1.7. Network Address Translation
2. Troubleshooting Switching Technologies — This section will cover troubleshooting switching issues. Each section will provide a brief overview of the topic, some notes on common issues, and commands useful to troubleshooting.
2.2. VLANs, PVLANs
2.5. Native VLAN mismatch
2.7. PACLs and VACLs
2.8. Port Security
3. 3. Troubleshooting Switching Technologies — This section will cover troubleshooting switching issues. Each section will provide a brief overview of the topic, some notes on common issues, and commands useful to troubleshooting.
3.2. VLANs, PVLANs
3.5. Native VLAN mismatch
3.7. PACLs and VACLs
3.8. Port Security
4. Troubleshooting Routing Technologies - This section will cover troubleshooting routing issues. Each section will provide a brief overview of the topic, some notes on common issues, and commands useful to troubleshooting.
4.1. EIGRP (routing, configuration, authentication, Stub, summarization, filtering, passive, SIA, IPv6)
4.2. OSPF (routing, configuration, authentication, summarization, filtering, passive, adjacencies, IPv6)
4.3. BGP (routing, AS, configuration, authentication, summarization, prefix lists, filtering, neighborship, route-maps, IPv6)
Other Things You Might Like
- Routing TCP/IP, Volume II: CCIE Professional Development: CCIE Professional Development, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $51.20