Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNP TSHOOT 642-832 Cert Flash Cards Online
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2010
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58705-904-5
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58705-904-9
The CCNP TSHOOT 642-832 Cert Flash Cards Online provides a concise review of all objectives on the CCNP® TSHOOT exam. This online exam preparation tool consists of a custom flash card application loaded with 300 questions that test your skills and enhance retention of exam topics.
Questions are organized by exam objective, allowing you to focus your study on selected topics. You can choose to view cards in order or at random, and you can create custom sets from the entire bank of cards. The engine provides you with the ability to mark each question correct or incorrect and provides a detailed score report by category at the end of the exam. You can even write notes on each question and then get a printable PDF of all your notes aligned to the relevant questions.
These robust features make this a truly unique learning tool:
· Test your knowledge by entering your own answers
· Grade your answers against the correct answer
· Create custom question sets
· View detailed score reports
· Enter and print notes on each question
· Use on any device that has a web browser and Internet connection
CCNP TSHOOT 642-832 Cert Flash Cards Online is available in both desktop and mobile device formats, allowing you to test yourself at home, at work, or on the go.
Table of Contents
1. Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
2. Selecting Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
3. Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
4. Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching Based Solutions
5. Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
6. Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
7. Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks
Other Things You Might Like
- CCIE and CCDE Evolving Technologies Study Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $95.99