Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCVP CVOICE Quick Reference, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2009
- Pages: 130
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 1-58714-353-4
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58714-353-3
CCVP CVOICE Quick Reference (Digital Short Cut)
Kevin Wallace, CCIE No. 7945
As a final exam preparation tool, the CCVP CVoice Quick Reference, Second Edition provides a concise review of all objectives on the CVoice exam (642-436). This digital Short Cut provides you with detailed, graphical-based information, highlighting only the key topics in cram-style format.
With this document as your guide, you will review topics on foundational elements of VOIP calls, the description of dial plans, and the implementation of gateways, gatekeepers, and IP-IP gateways. This fact-filled Quick Reference allows you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you focus your study on areas of weakness and to enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.
Table of Contents
1. Understanding VoIP Basics
2. Addressing VoIP Design Considerations
3. Understanding and Configuring Analog Voice Ports
4. Understanding and Configuring Digital Voice Ports
5. Exploring Gateway Control Protocols
6. Working with Dial Plans
7. Implementing Advanced Dial Plan Features
8. Understanding and Configuring Gatekeepers
9. Interconnecting VoIP Networks with a Cisco Unified Border Element
Other Things You Might Like
- Routing TCP/IP, Volume II: CCIE Professional Development: CCIE Professional Development, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $51.20