Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CIPT2 Lesson 3: Providing Redundancy with SRST and MGCP Fallback, Downloadable Version
- Your Price: $2.99
- About this video
Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are available here.
- Copyright 2012
- Edition: 1st
- Downloadable Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-306924-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-306924-2
Cisco IP Phones at a remote office can be configured to register over an IP WAN connection with a CUCM server at a centralized location. However, if the WAN goes down, those phones loose communications with their CUCM server. This video shows how Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) and MGCP Fallback can be used to restore basic telephony service to those remote IP phones during an WAN outage.
Other Things You Might Like
- CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Network Simulator, Download Version
- Software Download $119.99
- CCNA Cloud CLDADM 210-455 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
- Premium Edition eBook $39.99