Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Foundation Learning Guide Library
- Your Price: $79.99
- List Price: $99.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Foundation learning for CCNA ICND1 and ICND2 exams from the only authorized publisher, Cisco Press
- Combines the Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 2 (ICND2)
- Unique content developed in conjunction with the Cisco certification team, the developers of the CCNA recommended courses and CCNA exams
- Includes self-assessment review questions, example output, and a detailed case study
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 1200
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58714-378-X
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58714-378-6
The new edition of bestselling CCNA Foundation Learning Guide Library is a comprehensive foundation learning package for the latest CCNA exams. The two books contained in this package, Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 2 (ICND2), provide you with the knowledge needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. The books will be fully updated to cover the latest CCNA exam topics.
In Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 1 (ICND1), you will study installation and configuration information that network administrators need to install and configure Cisco products. Specific topics include building a simple network, Ethernet LANs, wireless LANs (WLANs), LAN and WAN connections, and network management.
In Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 2 (ICND2), you will study actual router and switch output to aid your understanding of how to configure these devices. Many notes, tips, and cautions are also spread throughout the book. Specific topics include constructing medium-size routed and switched networks, OSPF and EIGRP implementation, access control lists (ACL), address space management, and LAN extensions into a WAN.
Chapter-ending review questions illustrate and help solidify the concepts presented in the book.
Whether you are preparing for CCNA certification or simply want to gain a better understanding of how to build small to medium-size Cisco networks, you will benefit from the foundation information presented in this book.
CCNA Foundation Learning Guide Library, is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- CCIE and CCDE Evolving Technologies Study Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $95.99