Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Deploying ACI: The complete guide to planning, configuring, and managing Application Centric Infrastructure
- Available to Safari Subscribers
- About Rough Cuts
Rough Cuts are manuscripts that are developed but not yet published, available through Safari. Rough Cuts provide you access to the very latest information on a given topic and offer you the opportunity to interact with the author to influence the final publication.
- Copyright 2018
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 500
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58714-474-3
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58714-474-5
Deploying ACI is your start-to-finish insider's guide to designing, deploying, and managing Cisco ACI solutions for the next-generation data center. Authored by three leading Cisco architects and engineers, it will help you smoothly migrate to Cisco's world-class VXLAN solution, building on all you already know about networking, virtualization, and data centers.
The authors' detailed descriptions and step-by-step tutorials are designed to help you confidently leverage the full power of the ACI architecture in your real-world environment, as you become a true expert. Coverage includes:
- Understanding what ACI is and what it can do for your organization
- Building a fabric and bringing it to life
- Integrating virtualization and external routing technologies
- Discovering how "life is different" once ACI is running
- Planning for scalable performance and hardware multi-tenancy
- Integrating L4-7 services
- Centralizing and simplifying policy management with Cisco APIC
- Moving to application-centric networking
- Using Cisco Application Virtual Switch (AVS) at the virtual network edge
- Integrating physical and virtual infrastructure
- Operating multi-site environments
- Implementing end-to-end security and whitelisting
- Providing centralized visibility with real-time, application health monitoring
- Troubleshooting ACI infrastructure
- Getting started with data center programmability, automation, and orchestration
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to ACI
2. Building a Fabric
3. Bringing up a Fabric
4. Integration of Virtualization Technologies with ACI
5. Introduction to Networking with ACI
6. External Routing with ACI
7. How is Life Different with ACI?
8. Moving to Application Centric Networking
10. Integrating L4-7 Services
12. Troubleshooting and Monitoring
13. Programmability and Automation Overview
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Building Data Centers with VXLAN BGP EVPN: A Cisco NX-OS Perspective
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39