Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Deploying Cisco Voice over IP Solutions
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $35.20
- List Price: $44.00
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2002
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 608
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58705-030-7
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58705-030-5
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 1-58705-426-4
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58705-426-6
Learn real-world voice-over-IP deployment solutions and strategies from the Cisco experts
Deploying Cisco Voice over IP Solutions covers:
- Definitive guidelines on real-world VoIP deployments, the fundamentals of the latest VoIP solutions, and a look into the future of VoIP services
- Different techniques for engineering and properly sizing traffic-sensitive voice networks
- Basic concepts applicable to echo analysis, echo cancellation, and locating and eliminating echoes
- Various QoS features applicable to voice
- Detailed information on call admission control (CAC)
- Dial plan configuration recommendations on Cisco H.323 gateways and gatekeepers used to support large dial plans
- Basic tasks of designing a long-distance VoIP network
- The two classes of hosted voice networks: Managed Multiservice (MMS) networks and packet voice VPNs
- Fax services store and forward as well as real-time relay fax services
- Sample configurations and step-by-step examples to help you learn how to build a VoIP network
Deploying Cisco Voice over IP Solutions provides networking professionals the knowledge, advice, and insight necessary to design and deploy voice over IP (VoIP) networks that meet customers' needs for scalability, services, and security. Beginning with an introduction to the important preliminary design elements that need to be considered before implementing VoIP, Deploying Cisco Voice over IP Solutions also demonstrates the basic tasks involved in designing an effective service provider-based VoIP network. You'll conclude with design and implementation guidelines for some of the more popular and widely requested VoIP services, such as prepaid services, fax services, and virtual private networks (VPNs).
This book is a collaboration of Cisco Systems CCIE(r) engineers, technical marketing engineers, and systems engineers. You'll find design experience from people who have designed some of the world's largest VoIP networks.
Online Sample Chapter
Downloadable Sample Chapter
Download - 181 KB -- Chapter 1: Understanding Traffic Analysis
Table of Contents
I. NETWORK DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS.
II. NETWORK DESIGN STRATEGIES.
III. NETWORK SERVICES.
Download - 272 KB -- Index
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- End-to-End Quality of Service Network Design LiveLessons: QoS for Rich-Media and Cloud Networks
- Downloadable Video $199.99