Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Health Information Networking Course Booklet
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 10-7/8"
- Pages: 144
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58713-259-1
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-259-9
Your Cisco® Networking Academy® Course Booklet is designed as a study resource you can easily read, highlight, and review on the go, wherever the Internet is not available or practical:
• The text is extracted directly, word-for-word, from the online course so you can highlight important points and take notes in the “Your Chapter Notes” section.
• Headings with the exact page correlations provide a quick reference to the online course for your classroom discussions and exam preparation.
• An icon system directs you to the online curriculum to take full advantage of the images embedded within the Networking Academy online course interface.
The Course Booklet is a basic, economical paper-based resource to help you succeed with the Cisco Networking Academy online course.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction to the Personal Compute
Chapter 2 Safe Lab Procedures and Tool Use
Chapter 3 Computer Assembly - Step by Step
Chapter 4 Basics of Preventive Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Chapter 5 Fundamental Operating Systems
Chapter 6 Fundamental Laptops and Portable Devices
Chapter 7 Fundamental Printers and Scanners
Chapter 8 Fundamental Networks
Chapter 9 Fundamental Security
Chapter 10 Communication Skills
Chapter 11 Advanced Personal Computers
Chapter 12 Advanced Operating Systems
Chapter 13 Advanced Laptops and Portable Devices
Chapter 14 Advanced Printers and Scanners
Chapter 15 Advanced Networks
Chapter 16 Advanced Security