Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Lesson 10: Lost/Stolen Devices, Downloadable Version
- Your Price: $12.99
- About this video
Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are available here.
- Copyright 2014
- Edition: 1st
- Downloadable Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-383584-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-383584-7
Lesson 10: Lost/Stolen Devices (10 minutes)
With mobility being the large driver for BYOD and these mobile devices often being the most lost or stolen, we need to ensure a mechanism to quickly mitigate any unauthorized access to the corporate network. In this lesson, we will configure several options for disabling the network access to any lost or stolen deviceeither driven by the device owner or the administrators of the network.
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco ISE for BYOD and Secure Unified Access, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $44.79
- CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND (210-250) and SECOPS (210-255) Complete Video Course and Practice Tests
- Premium Edition Video $319.99