Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Lesson 3: Campus QoS Design, Downloadable Version
- Your Price: $34.99
- About this video
Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are available here.
- Copyright 2014
- Edition: 1st
- Downloadable Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-376133-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-376133-7
Lesson 3: Campus QoS Design
In this lesson we’ll begin the exercise of applying strategic QoS models to a specific Place-in-the-Network (PIN). We will begin by exploring campus-specific design considerations and recommendations. Following this, we will detail platform-specific design recommendations for the access, distribution and core-layers of the campus network. This lesson features the Cisco Catalyst 2960, 3650, 3750, 4500 and 6500 series switches.
Other Things You Might Like
- Intercloud: Solving Interoperability and Communication in a Cloud of Clouds
- eBook (Watermarked) $22.39
- An Introduction to Software Defined Networking (SDN) LiveLessons (Networking Talks)
- Downloadable Video $39.99