Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Lesson 3: Understanding Cisco TrustSec Functions - Propagation, Downloadable Version
- Your Price: $18.39
- List Price: $22.99
- About this video
Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are available here.
- Copyright 2015
- Edition: 1st
- Downloadable Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-427059-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-427059-3
Lesson 3: Understanding TrustSec Functions — Propagation
This lesson discusses propagation methods. SGT information is required to be propagated to enforcement devices within a Cisco TrustSec domain. Propagation can be performed using several methods to be described in the lesson. Inline via hardware assist, via SXP, a TCP-based peer-to-peer protocol, and using SGT caching.
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco ISE for BYOD and Secure Unified Access, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $44.79
- CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND (210-250) and SECOPS (210-255) Complete Video Course and Practice Tests
- Premium Edition Video $319.99