Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Lesson 4: Understanding TrustSec Technical Functions - Enforcement, Downloadable Version
- Your Price: $18.39
- List Price: $22.99
- About this video
Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are available here.
- Copyright 2015
- Edition: 1st
- Downloadable Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-427058-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-427058-6
Lesson 4: Understanding TrustSec Functions — Enforcement
This lesson covers policy enforcement. Enforcement is applied using SGACLs or SGFWs depending on the TrustSec device used as the enforcement point. Enforcement devices must be authenticated and authorized into a Cisco TrustSec domain so the concept of NDAC is discussed as part of this lesson.
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco ISE for BYOD and Secure Unified Access, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $44.79
- CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND (210-250) and SECOPS (210-255) Complete Video Course and Practice Tests
- Premium Edition Video $319.99