Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
LISP Network Deployment and Troubleshooting: The Complete Guide to LISP Implementation on IOS-XE, IOS-XR, and NX-OS
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Estimated Release: Dec 9, 2019
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2020
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-478316-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-478316-1
The LISP overlay protocol helps organizations provide seamless connectivity to devices and workloads wherever they move, enabling open and highly scalable networks with unprecedented flexibility and agility. LISP Network Deployment and Troubleshooting is the single source for understanding, configuring and troubleshooting LISP on Cisco IOS, IOS XR and NX-OS platforms. It brings together comprehensive coverage of how LISP works, how it integrates with leading Cisco platforms, how to configure it for maximum efficiency, and how to troubleshoot LISP-related issues such as scalability and convergence.
Focusing on design and deployment in real production environments, leading Cisco LISP engineers Tarique Shakil and Vinit Jain offer authoritative coverage of deploying LISP, verifying its operation, and optimizing its performance in widely diverse environments. Drawing on their unsurpassed experience supporting LISP deployments, they share detailed configuration examples, templates, and best practices designed to help you succeed with LISP no matter how you intend to use it. Coverage includes:
- Problems LISP solves, current use cases, and powerful emerging applications
- Standards and architecture, including control and data planes, packets, messaging, and communication processes
- LISP IPv4 unicast routing, IPv6 enablement/transition, and multicast
- LISP mobility in traditional data center and VXLAN fabrics
- LISP network virtualization and multi-tenancy
- LISP in the enterprise multi-homed Internet/WAN edge
- Securing LISP
Table of Contents
1. LISP Introduction
2. LISP Architecture
3. LISP IPv4 Unicast Routing Fundamentals
4. LISP IPv6 Enablement & Transition
5. LISP Multicast Routing Fundamentals
6. LISP Mobility in Traditional Data Center Fabrics
7. LISP in VXLAN Fabrics
8. LISP Network Virtualization/Multi-tenancy
9. LISP in the Enterprise Multi-homed Internet/WAN Edge
10. LISP Security
11. LISP Network Management and Automation
Other Things You Might Like
- LISP Network, The: Evolution to the Next-Generation of Data Networks
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39
- Troubleshooting Cisco Nexus Switches and NX-OS
- Book $55.99