Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Transforming Campus Networks to Intent-Based Networking
- Your Price: $47.99
- List Price: $59.99
- Estimated Release: Dec 23, 2019
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Introduces a unique 4-phase methodology for incremental, non-disruptive “brownfield” transformations, since you probably can’t create a new network from the ground up
- Presents detailed guidance for implementing IBN with Cisco DNA and DNA Center
- Explains IBN’s crucial implications for managing network teams and evolving culture
- Contains start-to-finish case study scenarios: large enterprise networks, worldwide campus networks, mid-sized enterprises, and smaller businesses
- Copyright 2020
- Pages: 320
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-546632-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-546632-2
Intent-Based Networking (IBN) enables you to create networks that capture business intent, automatically activate it across your network, assure that your network has responded properly, proactively detect and contain security threats, and remedy other network issues before users even notice. Intent-based networking makes networks dramatically more valuable, but few organizations have the luxury of building them from the ground up. In this guide, leading IBN expert Pieter-Jans Nefkens presents a unique four-phase approach to preparing and transforming existing network infrastructures, architectures, and organization to gain maximum value from IBN with minimum disruption and cost.
Writing for network consultants, network architects, network designers, and senior network engineers, Nefkens outlines the problems IBN is intended to solve, and illuminates its implications: not only for technical infrastructure but also for network architecture, team management, and culture. Drawing on his pioneering IBN experience, Nefkens makes specific recommendations, identifies pitfalls, and show how to overcome them.
You’ll discover how to implement IBN with Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture and DNA Center, and walk through several real-world use cases: large enterprise networks, worldwide campus networks, mid-sized enterprises, and smaller businesses.
Other Things You Might Like
- Cisco Digital Network Architecture: Intent-based Networking for the Enterprise
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39