Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Cisco CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide, AE myITcertificationlab and Simulator Bundle
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Bundle includes Cisco CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide, Academic Edition, 1/e (ISBN 1587144859), Cisco CCENT ICND1 100-101 Network Simulator (ISBN 0789750430), and Cisco CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide MyITCertificationlab Access
Card (ISBN 013337212X)
- Includes a review feature that helps students consolidate their knowledge of concepts presented across multiple chapters. A new mind mapping exercise helps students build strong mental maps of concepts. A new exam bank of part review questions helps students test themselves with scenario-based questions that span multiple topics.
- The Official Cert Guide comes complete with full instructor supplements to assist instructors with building effective lesson plans. An instructor guide, PPT slide decks, and test bank are all offered to instructors adopting this book for their classroom.
- Simulator includes 250+ structured labs designed by experts to teach/reinforce key networking concepts, realistic and cost-effective environment for practicing Cisco configuration and troubleshooting, skill-building configuration exercises, configuration scenarios, complex troubleshooting scenarios, and subnetting exercises
- Copyright 2014
- Pages: 864
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58714-402-6
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58714-402-8
This bundle contains the Cisco CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide text, a MyITCertificationlab access code and the CCNA Network Simulator software. These products have been completely revised to align with Cisco's new CCENT 100-101 ICND1 exam. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing student's retention and recall of exam topics. The book is printed in four color, allowing students to benefit from carefully crafted figures that utilize color to convey concepts.
This product should be used in an instructor led classroom environment and is not intended for individual self-study