Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Cisco Networking Academy Program CCNA 1 and 2 Companion Guide, 3rd Edition
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
NOTE: The numbering for the chapters in the CCNA 1 and 2 Companion Guide is slightly different than the modules for the CCNA 1 online curriculum.
- Modules 4 and 5 in the online curriculum are combined to just Chapter 4 in the textbook.
- Modules 7 and 8 in the online curriculum are combined to just Chapter 6 in the textbook.
Therefore, the CCNA 1 section of the book has nine chapters and the online curriculum has 11 modules. Use this mapping guide to ensure that you get the most from the various components of the program.
- Copyright 2004
- Dimensions: Special (all other)
- Pages: 1120
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 1-58713-110-2
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-110-3
The only authorized textbook for use in the Cisco Networking Academy Program CCNA 1 and 2 courses
- Maps to revised 3.0 web-based curriculum
- Expanded chapters on difficult topics
- Expanded CD-ROM that includes CCNA practice questions, e-Labs, PhotoZooms, and more
- Additional chapters not included in the online course
For use within the CCNA 1 and 2 courses, this Companion Guide maps directly to the new curriculum and is considered the core textbook of the course. It presents the students with strong pedagogy and learning aids. In addition, the book goes beyond the web-based course with enhanced chapters on more difficult subjects, such as VLSM, cabling, and ripV2. The companion CD-ROM includes more than 300 CCNA practice questions, e-Lab Activities, PhotoZooms of equipment, and instructional videos.
The authors are the developers of the web-based Curriculum for the Cisco Networking Academy Program, have extensive teaching backgrounds, and are experts in the online learning environment.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- End-to-End QoS Network Design: Quality of Service for Rich-Media & Cloud Networks, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $51.19
- Cisco Networking Simplified, 2nd Edition
- Book $43.99