Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Data Analytics for IT Networks: Developing Innovative Use Cases
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Estimated Release: Oct 19, 2018
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2019
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 300
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-518346-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-518346-5
One of the hottest trends in the networking industry is to apply analytics to improve performance, security, and value. Everyone’s talking about integrating analytics in networks. But successfully doing so requires a deep understanding of both networking and data, and that’s a rare combination. This book’s author, John Garrett, is currently Analytics Technical Lead for Cisco Advanced Services, where he draws on his MS in Predictive Analytics to develop analytics use cases for many of Cisco’s most sophisticated customers. In Computer Networking Data Analytics, Garrett illuminates the data of networking, revealing the power of the information that’s already available in your environment. Next, he introduces powerful techniques for using that information to accelerate innovation, and build a better network. Garrett walks step-by-step through a wide spectrum of common networking analytics techniques and scenarios, illuminating the insights underlying them, and helping you adapt them for your own environment. He concludes with several end-to-end case studies demonstrating how his team has developed high-value use cases for some of Cisco’s largest customers. These end-to-end use cases can serve as repeatable templates for developing your own solutions in areas ranging from advanced troubleshooting and self-healing to service assurance. They will help you drive more value from telemetry, event analytics, network infrastructure metadata, and all the information you have.
Table of Contents
2. Analytics and Data Science Approaches
3. Zoom In: The Analytics of Networking
4. Zoom Out: Innovative Thinking Techniques for Use-Case Development
5. Popular Analytics Solutions and the Intuition Behind Them
6. Developing Real Use-Cases: The Analytics of Statistics
7. Developing Real Use-Cases: Network Infrastructure Analytics
8. Developing Real Use-Cases: Telemetry and Event Analytics
9. Developing Real Use-Cases: Data Plane Analytics
10. Cisco Analytics Products Quick Look
11. Summary - Where Does It All Fit?