- (Video) Exam Profile: Cisco CCDA Design
- Apr 25, 2012
- The Cisco Certified Design Associate exam is an entry-level network design exam that serves as a starting point for CCDP certification. Find out what you can expect to see on the exam and how you can better prepare for it.
- Border Gateway Protocol, Route Manipulation, and IP Multicast
- Oct 26, 2007
- CCDA and CCDP Flash Cards: Content Networking
- Mar 19, 2004
- CCDA DESGN 640-864: Designing Remote Connectivity
- Oct 6, 2011
- This chapter discusses wide-area network technologies and design and includes sections covering Identifying WAN Technology Considerations, Designing the Enterprise WAN, and Designing the Enterprise Branch.
- CCDA Self Study: Basic Campus Switching Design Considerations
- Jan 16, 2004
- Diane Teare introduces general campus switching design considerations and describes modularity in switching designs as preparation for CCDA exam 640-861.
- CCDA Self-Study: RIP, IGRP, and EIGRP Characteristics and Design
- Dec 12, 2003
- This sample chapter reviews distance-vector routing protocols, covers both versions of the Routing Information Protocol, and discusses the Cisco Interior Gateway Routing Protocol and Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol — important knowledge for the CCDA.
- Cisco CCDA Cert Guide: Data Center Design
- Jul 5, 2011
- This chapter covers enterprise data center design fundamentals, technology trends, and challenges facing the data center to assist in preparation for the Cisco CCDA 640-864 exam.
- Cisco Network Topologies and LAN Design
- Nov 16, 2001
- This chapter from CCDA Exam Certification Guide reviews the topologies used in network design and covers the technologies and design approaches used when designing a local-area network (LAN).
- Cisco’s Network Architectures for the Enterprise: Functional Areas and Modules
- Jun 30, 2011
- This article reviews the different functional areas and modules that were developed for Cisco's Network Architectures for the Enterprise.
- Cisco's PPDIOO Network Cycle
- Apr 5, 2011
- This article gives an overview of the PPDIOO lifecycle, what happens at each stage, and what potential deliverables would be expected at each stage.
- Network Architectures for the Enterprise
- Jun 13, 2011
- This article gives you an overview of the three network architectures developed by Cisco to help design networks flexible enough to deal with modern-day network requirements.