Cisco Networking Academy Resource Center:
Health Information Networking (HIN)
The Health Information Networking course is available to all U.S. academies. Designed as supplemental, specialized learning material for Networking Academy CCNA courses, the HIN course introduces students to IT fundamentals for healthcare organizations, including:
- Basic information on healthcare environments
- Principles of security and privacy in healthcare
- Fundamentals of electronic health record (EHR) systems
- Basic information on medical practice workflows and how to adjust workflows for EHR implementations
- Designing a network to support a medical group
- Securing a network for a medical group
- Troubleshooting a network for a medical group
Health Information Networking Course Booklet
ISBN-10: 1587132591 / ISBN-13: 9781587132599
Cisco Press supports the Academy's HIN course with a Course Booklet. You can order this title through your Pearson Sales Rep or directly from www.ciscopress.com.
The Course Booklet is a study resource students can easily read, highlight, and review on the go, wherever the Internet is not available or practical.
- The text is extracted directly, word for word, from the online course so students can highlight important points and take notes in the "Your Chapter Notes" section.
- Headings with the exact page correlations provide a quick reference to the online course for your classroom discussions and exam preparation.
- An icon system directs students to the online curriculum to take full advantage of the images embedded within the Networking Academy online course interface.
Resource Center Home |
CCNA | CCNP | IT Essentials | HIN | Instructor Resources