Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCDE v3 Practice Labs: Preparing for the Cisco Certified Design Expert Lab Exam
- By Martin James Duggan
- Published Jul 27, 2022 by Cisco Press.
- Your Price: $63.99
- List Price: $79.99
- Includes EPUB and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2023
- Pages: 432
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-749989-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-749989-2
In-depth, super-realistic lab prep for the Cisco CCDE v3 Practical Exam
CCDE demonstrates your expert-level ability to design networks correctly from the outset, so they're easier to manage and scale for years to come. The CCDE v3 update makes this credential more valuable than ever, but high-quality, cost-effective lab training has been extremely scarce. CCDE v3 Practice Labs fills that gap, coaching you through essential preparation for the scenario-based Cisco CCDE Practical Exam v3.
Martin James Duggan draws on 20+ years of experience designing global Cisco networks, mentoring colleagues at world-class networking organizations, and personally contributing to Cisco's CCDE exam updates. His three highly realistic scenario-based labs are carefully designed to match the real exam's complexity and format and are supported with detailed debriefs explaining why the correct answers are right and the ''distractors'' are wrong.
Duggan presents an insider's overview of the updated exam blueprint, offering indispensable guidance for approaching an intense 8-hour exam unlike any you might have experienced. Throughout, he focuses on ''why,'' not just ''how''helping you develop the right mindset, fully evaluate your readiness, and integrate missing knowledge you need to succeed.
- Show you can design high-value solutions that reflect the ''big picture,'' business strategy, and real-world constraints
- Validate your ability to collaborate with and delight key stakeholders
- Quickly capture key design insights from the information customers provide
- Practice integrating diverse transport, control plane, virtualization, security, wireless, automation, and data center technologies covered by CCDE
- Discover what you dont knowand need to knowin order to pass
- Get expert strategies for overcoming the Practical Exams unique challenges
Download the sample pages (includes Introduction)
Table of Contents
Introduction: A License to Design xxi
Chapter 1 CCDE Practice Lab 1: Jacobs 1
Practice Lab Navigation 1
Practice Lab 1
Chapter 2 CCDE Practice Lab 2: Squid Energy 115
Practice Lab Navigation 115
Practice Lab 116
Chapter 3 CCDE Practice Lab 3: Bank of Jersey 229
Practice Lab Navigation 229
Practice Lab 230
9780137499854, TOC, 6/17/2022
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.
Download the errata (50 KB .doc)
Other Things You Might Like
- Transforming Campus Networks to Intent-Based Networking
- eBook (Watermarked) $47.99