Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA 200-301 Complete Video Course and Practice Test
Premium Edition Video
- Your Price: $319.99
- List Price: $399.99
- About this video
- Link to download the enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test exam engine
- Access code for question database
- Access to the streaming video through your Account page after purchase
The Premium Edition Video is a digital-only certification preparation product combining a video course with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Tests.
Your purchase will deliver:
- Copyright 2020
- Edition: 1st
- Premium Edition Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-658275-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-658275-5
More Than 16 Hours of Video Instruction
CCNA 200-301 Complete Video Course is a comprehensive training course that brings Cisco CCNA exam topics to life through the use of real-world demonstrations, animations, live instruction, and configurations, making learning these foundational networking topics easy and fun.
Best-selling author, expert instructor, and double CCIE Kevin Wallace walks you through the full range of topics on the CCNA 200-301 exam, including foundational networking technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 addressing, Ethernet switching, routing, wireless networks, network services, and network programmability. This unique product contains multiple types of video presentations, including live instructor whiteboarding, real-world demonstrations, animations of network activity, dynamic KeyNote presentations, doodle videos, and hands-on router and switch CLI configuration and troubleshooting in real lab environments, enabling you to learn both the concepts and the hands-on application.
The 280 videos and exercises contained in this product provide more than 16 hours of instruction. Modules are divided into easy-to-digest lessons and sublessons, and each lesson concludes with an interactive quiz to help assess your knowledge. The first nine modules map to the exam objectives and conclude with summaries and module and glossary review quizzes, challenging you to recall information across multiple topics. Seventeen interactive hands-on exercises are integrated throughout the course, challenging you to apply the knowledge you’ve learned in each lesson. This new edition also includes the files to perform 9 hand-on labs on the free Cisco PacketTracer software. The product concludes with a series of lessons that give you valuable advice to help prepare for the actual exam.
This title also includes two full CCNA practice exams that run in the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software. Constructed to help you assess your exam readiness, these practice tests
- Enable you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Include direct references to the Complete Video Course lessons so you can easily reference video content to understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provide unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Track your performance and provide feedback to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above; Safari version 12 and above; Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7”. Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
What You Will Learn
- Common network components, architectures, and designs
- Network cabling
- IPv4 address structure, assignment, verification, and name resolution
- Types of IPv6 communication
- Binary numbering
- Basic and advanced subnetting
- IPv6 address format and communication
- IPv6 addressing
- Ethernet switching fundamentals
- Neighbor discovery
- Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Trunking, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and EtherChannel
- Routing fundamentals
- Static routing and OSPFv2 routing
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols
- Wireless network fundamentals
- Wireless LAN installation and configuration
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Network management protocols
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Network security threats and defense
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Layer 2 security features
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Configuration management
- Exam preparation strategies
- Anyone interested in obtaining their Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA certification
- Anyone interested in learning fundamental networking skills
This complete video training product does not assume any prior knowledge of network administration or configuration, but you should understand the fundamental purposes of a network and be comfortable working with a computer.
New Player Enables Streaming and Download Access
Now you can stream and download videos for unlimited 24/7 online/offline access and ownership.
- Streaming–Watch instantly as the video streams online in real time; after purchase, simply click Watch Now to get started.
- Download–Download video files for offline viewing anytime, anywhere; after purchase, simply click the Download icon within the player and follow the prompts.
About LiveLessons Video Training
LiveLessons Video Training series publishes hundreds of hands-on, expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. This professional and personal technology video series features world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, IBM Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, Home and Office Technologies, Business and Management, and more. View All LiveLessons at http://www.pearsonitcertification.com/livelessons.