Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA Exploration Course Booklet: LAN Switching and Wireless, Version 4.0:
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2010
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58713-254-0
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-254-4
The Cisco CCNA Exploration curriculum provides a comprehensive overview of networking, from fundamentals to advanced applications and services. This course emphasizes theoretical concepts and practical application, giving you hands-on skills for designing, installing, operating, and maintaining real-world networks. While extensive online study resources and comprehensive textbooks are available, many students and instructors have requested a low-cost printed resource that can be used to study in places where Internet access may not be available. This booklet is that resource. Drawn directly from the online curriculum, it covers every skill and competency covered in the newest CCNA Exploration LAN Switching and Wireless course. This booklet enables you to study offline, highlight key points, and take handwritten notes. All topics are correlated directly to online web pages, helping you easily switch between offline and online content.
- Gives CCNA Exploration students an inexpensive study resource that can be read wherever Internet access isn't available
- Handy printed format lets you easily highlight and make notes
- Page correlations link directly to the online curriculum
- Covers the latest version of the CCNA Exploration LAN Switching and Wireless cours
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 1)