Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Course Booklet for CCNA Discovery Designing and Supporting Computer Networks, Version 4.01
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2010
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-58713-257-5
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58713-257-5
The Cisco CCNA Discovery curriculum provides foundational networking knowledge, practical experience, opportunities for career exploration, and soft-skills development to help students prepare for entry-level careers in IT and networking. CCNA Discovery Designing and Supporting Computer Networks, often considered the curriculum's final course, is an important culmination of CCNA learning for all students. While extensive online study resources and comprehensive textbooks are available, many students and instructors have requested a low-cost printed resource that can be used to study in places where Internet access may not be available. This booklet is that resource. Drawn directly from the online curriculum, it covers every skill and competency presented in the latest CCNA Discovery Designing and Supporting Computer Networks course. This simple, straightforward booklet gives you new flexibility to study offline, highlight key points, and take handwritten notes. All topics are correlated directly to online web pages, helping you easily switch between offline and online content.
- Gives CCNA Discovery students an inexpensive study resource that can be read wherever Internet access isn't available
- Handy printed format lets you easily highlight and make notes
- Page correlations link to the online curriculum
- Covers the latest version of CCNA Discovery Designing and Supporting Computer Networks
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 3)