Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation Course Booklet (CCNAv7)
- Easy to read, highlight, and review on the go, wherever the Internet is not available
- Extracted directly from the online course, making this the perfect complement for students taking the online course
- An icon system directs the reader to the online course to take full advantage of the images, labs, Packet Tracer activities, and dynamic Flash-based activities
- Copyright 2020
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 10-7/8"
- Pages: 360
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-663473-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-663473-7
Your Cisco Networking Academy Course Booklet is designed as a study resource you can easily read, highlight, and review on the go, wherever the Internet is not available or practical:
- The text is extracted directly, word-for-word, from the online course so you can highlight important points and take notes in the “Your Chapter Notes” section.
- Headings with the exact page correlations provide a quick reference to the online course for your classroom discussions and exam preparation.
- An icon system directs you to the online curriculum to take full advantage of the images embedded within the Networking Academy online course interface and reminds you to do the labs, interactive activities, packet tracer activities, watch videos, and take the chapter quizzes.
Table of Contents
1 Single-Area OSPFv2 Concepts
2 Single-Area OSPFv2 Configuration
3 Network Security Concepts
4 ACL Concepts
5 ACLs for IPv4 Configuration
6 NAT for IPv4
7 WAN Concepts
8 VPN and IPsec Concepts
9 QoS Concepts
10 Network Management
11 Network Design
12 Network Troubleshooting
13 Network Virtualization
14 Network Automation