The answers to these questions appear in Appendix A. For more practice with exam format questions, use the Pearson Test Prep software online.
1. What is the final state of a client connected to a Cisco wireless LAN controller?
2. What capability in a Cisco NAD enables the client to be sent to a Web Authentication portal?
3. What authentication method is displayed on a switch for a user who has successfully authenticated via CWA?
4. Where is the URL-Redirect ACL created?
5. What is different about URL redirection when comparing how a switch uses ACLs to how a WLC uses ACLs?