Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCIE Voice v3.0 Quick Reference
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 10-1/2" x 7-3/4"
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 1-58714-301-1
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58714-301-4
As a final exam preparation tool, CCIE Voice v3.0 Quick Reference provides a concise review of all objectives on the CCIE Voice written exam v3.0. This eBook provides you with detailed, graphical-based information, highlighting only the key topics in cram-style format.
With this document as your guide, you will review topics on the technologies and applications that comprise a Cisco Enterprise VoIP solution. This fact-filled Quick Reference allows you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you to focus your study on areas of weakness and to enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.
Online Sample Chapter
Download the sample pages (includes first few pages of Chapter 1)
Table of Contents
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Understanding Quality of Service (QoS)
- Telephony Protocols
- Cisco Unity/Unity Connection
- IOS IP Telephony Skills
- IP Interactive Voice Response (IP IVR)/Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- UC Security
- Infrastructure Protocols
- Application Protocols
- Operations and Network Management
Other Things You Might Like
- CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test, 2nd Edition
- Premium Edition eBook $63.99