Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCNA 2 v7 Labs & Study Guide
- Easy to read, highlight, and review on the go, wherever the Internet is not available
- Extracted directly from the online Cisco Networking Academy course
- Fully updated for the CCNA2 v7 curriculum
- Copyright 2021
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 10-7/8"
- Pages: 512
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-663438-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-663438-6
The only authorized Labs & Study Guide for the Cisco Networking Academy Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials v7.0 (SRWE) in the CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum.
Each chapter of this book is divided into a Study Guide section followed by a Lab section.
The Study Guide sections offer exercises that help you learn the concepts, configurations, and troubleshooting skills crucial to your success as a CCNA exam candidate. Each chapter is slightly different and includes some or all of the following types of exercises:
- Vocabulary Matching Exercises
- Concept Questions Exercises
- Skill-Building Activities and Scenarios
- Configuration Scenarios
- Packet Tracer Scenarios
- Troubleshooting Scenarios
Table of Contents
1 Basic Device Configuration
2 Switching Concepts
4 Inter-VLAN Routing
8 SLAAC and DHCPv6 Concepts
9 FHRP Concepts
10 LAN Security Concepts
11 Switch Security Configuration
12 WLAN Concepts
13 WLAN Configuration
14 Routing Concepts
15 IP Static Routing
16 Troubleshoot Static and Default Routes